November 17, 2010

purple and grey

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

(Dress: Young Fabulous and Broke. Shoes: Jessica Simpson)

I wore this to a 21st birthday party over the weekend. One guy informed me that my shoes "have a large base", while there were a few girls that asked "how the f*&@ do you walk in those?!" For those of you interested in the infamous Dany platform, these shoes are insanely comfortable. I put them on at 6:30pm and didn't take them off until I realised the sun was up and I was still dressed like this.....

6 comments:

  1. beautiful! loveeee it :)

    mallory
    whitwatwear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya, I really like the low back on this dress. It fits you really well. I also really like the 2 last photos. So it's Jacaranda season is it? Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dress, the necklace, the shoooooes! All so very, very gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is awesome, you look fabulous! Beautiful dress, statement necklace, and those shoes! Great post.
    x

    P.S. I'm hosting a Marc Jacobs giveaway, you can enter it here http://theblogofobsessivecoolness.blogspot.com/2010/11/marc-jacobs-giveaway.html if you'd like :)

    ReplyDelete