November 30, 2010

style snaps

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket



While browsing through the Sportsgirl website I found these style snapshots.... I was actually really surprised to find so many great looks! Not really the place I would expect to find some great street style. It also lead me to theloupe.org which is a rad source of inspiration. 

These outfits make me want to:
  1. Pair a leather skirt with neutral basics
  2. Add leopard accents to my outfits (duuhhh isn't everybody? well I have never particularly taken to this trend as much as other girls have - other than in this post - but sometimes a great outfit changes my mind)
  3. Wear a ditsy print romper with a contrasting jacket
  4. Wear a floppy hat for the hot Aussie summer ahead
  5. Add a fun and colourful scarf to any outfit... the more unexpected and random the better
  6. Buy some crochet pieces
  7. Wear bright blues with camel
  8. Hitch up a maxi

10 comments:

  1. oooh! I love the snaps and I love the list of pairings.

    really want to try the camel with light blue for spring! That's so different and sounds so fun

    xx

    sftrend

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures, great post! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures make me so sad that I have not been able to find an adequate pair of leather pants. Love your blog, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is lovely, i love streetstyle!!!)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, really chic looks here. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the floppy hat and flares!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hadn't come across the loup before so thanks for sharing the love!

    ReplyDelete
  8. woww!!!great selection!!xx Check out my blog and if you want we can follow each other!!xx


    www.zscloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very Good Choice ! Looks are amazing !!

    http://www.culturestation.fr/

    ReplyDelete