September 20, 2010

beached

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

(Leather jacket: Asos. Scarf: Portmans. Shirt: Sunnygirl. Jeans: Supre DIY ripped and bleached)

Stopped by the beach on the way home from IKEA. The sun was setting and as soon as I stepped onto the sand I had to take off my leather jacket, scarf and boots to really enjoy the sunset. The perfect taste of the exciting summer to come. 

I've had these jeans since high school and I can't let go of them (remember when I wore them in this post?) I decided a while ago that I needed to re-invent them so I attacked them with a cheese grater and steak knife, then left them in some diluted bleach for a couple of days. 

5 comments:

  1. Great job on those jeans...love them. Just found your blog and I think it's really fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful pics! I love the shirt and ripped old jeans are the best! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. aawwwww.... the beach. Nice pics! Good job on the jeans

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perth beaches are so lovely! These are gorgeous shots.

    p.s So glad to hear you are getting good use out of the boots!

    ReplyDelete