January 30, 2012

monochrome - with a little colour

Photobucket

I've tried white on white so many times... and have always opted out because I haven't got the quality pieces. Like... you know, a white shirt (except this one which is pretty ill fitting).

SOURCE
Shirt: Equipment
Jeans: Victoria Beckham < ---- Im going to play with these old ones!
Belt: Maison Boinet <---- cheaper one here from Asos
Bag: Topshop
Friendship bracelets: Marc by Marc Jacobs or I would take a pick from these Etsy bracelets



4 comments:

  1. i love how clean and fresh look of the ensemble - but as one of the world's clumsiest people there would be some sort of food stain within 5 minutes.
    I can dream that one day I will be able to wear an all white outfit.
    Gems x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Items!!

    www.a-phrodite.blogspot.com

    check out my post about my visit during Amsterdam Fashion Week.
    x Rick

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how simple and playful the friendship bracelets look xx

    ReplyDelete