January 06, 2012

floral fever - it's everywhere and im here to join the party

Photobucket
I've never colour blocked in my life. But give me bright floral on a black background and Im happy - I guess I have Celine to thank. 
As part of my "new clothes resolution", I'm trying not to buy any trend based items for a while. So instead I will be letting my imagination run free via Polyvore.
If I had my way this is what I would be wearing..... right. now. 

SOURCE
Pants: Tata Naka
Tank: Monki
Shoes: Asos
Bag: The Row < ---- the price of this was almost too insane to include in the post. But this is the PERFECT black backpack. 
Sunglasses: Asos < ---- I will be buying these. Too cheap and too awesome to pass up. Especially as my friends keep calling me John Lennon whenever I wear these, which is a reference I take compliment to. 


7 comments:

  1. The floral design of that shoes was really fantastic!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed on the pants and the backpack. Very cute, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome blog, amazing diy's and outfits! super cute!

    following!
    daretodreamfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it, I would love to wear that !!!

    Peace from France

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to swear I will never wear anything floral. And indeed when i bought my first kimono, I insisted on searching for hours for a non floral kimono. I got polka dots! BUT, now my mind is slowly changing for florals. It's just a matter of styling to make sure you don't look like a curtain. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the pants, specially with those sunglasses. gorgeous look!
    eglesstylediary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love florals! Also, SUPER COOL sunglasses! Totally want those!!
    xo
    -Daysha http://dayshaprettylittlethings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete