June 01, 2011

wedges and creepers

Photobucket
Super keen on these wedges for some reason. I don't know why. Maybe it's because they are simple with some thoughtful details (like the off-creamy panelling along the sole). Why is it that when it's winter I crave summery wedges, crochet, and whimsy kimonos, and when it's summer I crave coats, scarves and big clunky boots????
Photobucket

Also thinking of buying a pair of creepers.................
Hey, at least it's appropriate for winter. 

Kaye xx

4 comments:

  1. I agree with you about the wedges.. Understated but gorgeous... as for the creepers I half want a pair formyself too... Perfect for the wet days & I'm always in need of some extra hieght.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your amazing comment :) I just finished my last assignment for the semester just then but I still have so much studying to do for exams ahh! Just wanted to sneak in a little comment to you though ^_^ x
    PS- If you have Facebook and a spare second, I would love if you voted for me in this huge blogging competition. It ends in one week! Just visit this page, click 'vote now' and heart all of my blog posts xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those creepers, I've been wanting a new pair for so long now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha I have the longest love affair with creepers! so comfy and chunky in silhouette, its kinda extreme! lol i know there are alot of people out there not too sold on them, but i'm all for it.... get them!!

    ReplyDelete