June 19, 2011

Blogger Deville's Night

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Last night was the blogger meet-up at Deville's Pad. I had forgotten how much I love this place....

Apologies for the lack of photos, I really only had a few decent snaps! Sometimes you just want to forget about your camera and have a good time. We drank, danced, watched the 40-something's dance with each others' partners (group consensus was that they were swingers) and enjoyed drag queen entertainment. How could this night possibly get any more amazing or be any more enjoyable?? The singer from the band was wearing creepers!! I'm glad I got a shot of these suckers.....

Photobucket

Thanks to Jessie, Tara, Steph, Trish, Ally, Alexis and Lisa for a wonderful night. Let's not leave it too long before our next night out! :)

Kaye xx


7 comments:

  1. Ahhh man those creepers are so cool. Great photos! It was such a fun night, and so good seeing you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww looks like yall had sooo much fun!! Miss u girls!! Hope to join the next get together! :)

    x

    ▲ Farrah @ DISTRIKMODE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Argh it looks like such a fun night, I wish I didn't have exams! I guess it's an excuse to have another catch up soon though! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the rings!

    xoxo
    http://shishiwaldorf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like a super fun night! And you all look so pretty! :)

    www.hazelandmare.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh heyy my arm ;) It was such good fun catching up!!! We definitely can't leave it too long for another fun night! xx Steph

    ReplyDelete