October 28, 2010

waiting for a train

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

(Top: Your Eyes Lie. Jeans: Supre. Shoes: ShoeBox. Bag: Jim Thompson. Rings: eBay and Fashionology)

Robert and I had dinner at Jus Burgers in Leederville last night. Delicious gourmet burgers with real onion rings. So bloody good. 

This nebula top was an impulse buy from Asos... I wasn't sure how much wear I would get out of it (seeing as I'm not usually one for digital prints as I find they can 'swamp' me) but now I'm convinced I'll be wearing it throughout the summer. It gives that extra kick of grunge to an outfit. 

P.S. My half of Challenge Number 2 is coming up........... I'm taking a crack at the DIY turban/headband that mahaila created a couple of posts ago.... let's see how successful I am. Because let's be honest, if I can do it, anybody can. 

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! I love the location and the lighting!!

    xx
    Vikki

    http://stylometre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, that burger place looks reaaaallll nice. Will have to give it a go (when home). Like your top... reminds me of scitech.. the good old days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pics! And the top is just to die for.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your thumb ring is awesome!

    xx

    .sabo skirt.

    www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
    www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just came across your blog today.. i've been browsing the internet for fashion inspiration..and you have given it to me. L-O-V-E the blog!!!

    ReplyDelete