February 16, 2012

Isabel Marant DIY top

Photobucket

This tutorial has been a loooong time coming!
I've been obsessed with this Isabel Marant shirt ever since I first saw the runway images on style.com. As part of my "new clothes resolution", I'm going to ask myself questions 2:

2. Is it possible to DIY? If so, would I be just as happy with my own creation? 
Answer: Yes and yes.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(Shirt: DIY. Shoes: 3.1 Phillip Lim. Shorts: Freez. (<------ seen waaaaay back here). Sunglasses: River Island) 

So here it is!! My DIY Isabel Marant shirt.
You can tell by my hair and the lens used in these photos that these were taken a while ago.... like I said, it's been a long time comin'!!

I'LL POST THE TUTORIAL TOMORROW! PROMISSSSEEE!

Kaye xx

25 comments:

  1. ooOOOoo :D
    Can't wait for tomorrow!
    (you'll have to post it now hahaha)

    xx T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That heels are pretty amazing!.. Beautiful outfit too...

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are gorgeous! Love how you styled this look, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know me, the Marant maniac, can't wait!!!
    xo
    Ev

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really awesome heels!

    http://www.lazyheelsblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's great! totally love this diy ^_^

    pepperandchips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Big love to the fashion isabel marant.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. very nice picture and the post is very good as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's very kind of you to share this nice post with us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. like your post very much, they are really very good!

    ReplyDelete
  12. the pictures in your post look very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. like the post and the pictures very much.

    ReplyDelete
  14. very good post, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. like your post very much, I'm also a big fan of isabel marant.

    ReplyDelete