February 14, 2012

An update on my sewing progress

It has been a while since my last outfit post. Things are really busy at the moment so it has been difficult trying to find the time to sit down in front of the sewing machine for a concentrated amount of time. BUT after spending a few nights and weekends slaving away I have some pieces to ....talk about. I still need to photograph them, so here is a sneak peak of a Burdastyle inspired ensemble.

1. A brocade jacket with a boned cuff.
2. A simple tank top with a floral pocket
3.Burgandy coloured high waisted shorts.   


3 comments:

  1. nice post!

    xoxo from
    http://self-dressed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love the idea behind this and simply CANNOT WAIT to see it. The burgundy shorts are killer! Mum would like them haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sharing - love the outfit post below x

    ReplyDelete