February 21, 2012

Creating your own textiles... primary colour style!





It's no secret that I am a major fan of colour! So I decided to add a little bit of colour to this verticle striped top. It really is easy to create your own unique textiles. All you need is a scalpel, some transperant paper, textile paint, a paint brush (or a roller or silk screen) and you are ready to go!

Within the coming weeks I will be posting some DIY textile printing tutorials. It's all pretty simple yet so very effective. Watch this space for the upcoming tutorials! 

10 comments:

  1. Wow!! Looks wonderful-- can't wait for your next DIY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your outfit and how it looks against this amazing backdrop. Overall, it looks so artistic and eclectic! Awesome.

    xoxo Ally
    pinsandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please do! I can't wait for your DIYs. Sounds like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg... you're wearing PANTS!!! This is super exciting!!!! I'll need to do this for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant colors! <3 Sarah

    http://somelikeitsimple.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome, I would have never known it was a DIY.

    XO!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your outfit to pieces! totally something I'd love to wear, hoping to add more printed tanks to my closet this spring/summer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great photos! the backdrop really adds to them. very cool!


    http://www.reinade-lanoche.blogspot.com
    http://www.reinade-lanoche.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete