February 03, 2011

pixie market

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Images via Pixie Market

Some of these pieces have probably been on the pixie market store for a while, but I have never been successful in finding anything at pixie market that a) I think will fit nicely into my existing wardrobe or b) is a reasonable price. However, on a recent visit, I found heeaaapppsss of pieces that I could easily click home.... that first dress would be my priority. 

I've been trying to find the perfect jumpsuit for longer than I care to admit. For some reason, I just can't find a style that I like. The one pictured above looks great on the model.......... but my bust is a little scared just looking at it.  This one from Shopbop appeals to me.... however the price doesn't. *Sigh* So the search continues.

Kaye xx

2 comments:

  1. oh I forgot about oixie market i will def have to have a look ! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm using my tax return to buy that first dress... not super responsible, but i'm obsessed with it.

    http://closetobsessions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete