October 25, 2011

flat and fabulous

1. AN OLD SOFTY
Photobucket


2. A DORKY PRINT

Photobucket



3. A CREEPER THAT WONT BREAK THE BANK

Photobucket
4. A HELL RAISER
Photobucket

I love my heels, but I've found some flat shoes that are really taking my fancy................. 

1. I just cannot get enough plaid in my closet. I only just realised these are a men's shoe. That doesn't stop me. 
2. I'd wear these with any outfit to add a bit of quirky charm.
3. All the creepers I have found have been around $150. These make the trend more affordable.
4. This is the second time these have sold out - I'm sitting on the fence with this shoe. Don't get me wrong, I like them... but the price leaves me a little hesitant to click them home.

Kaye xx

9 comments:

  1. haha i love your writing style! i'm all for the hell raiser!

    xo

    Bang & Buck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw man, I love flats. I'm thinking of going along the lines of leopard print slippers as my next set of clinical (closed-in flat) shoes hahaha. Love the dorky print!

    T

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the dorky one and the last one is just pure perfection on flats
    Please sing up for weekly best dressed on my blog:
    http://lifelessrobot.blogspot.com/2011/10/sing-up-weekly-best-dressed.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. You could poke someone's eye out with that last pair! flats are the way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always wear flats, cant walk in heels at all. I love the first pair, the little bit of plaid really adds to them :).

    Sarah
    xo

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! Last pair are fantastique, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, cool shoes!!!
    i want first
    your blog is very interesting!
    i follow!!

    xx
    Chaby

    ReplyDelete