December 29, 2011

Christmas in Albany

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My Christmas in Australia was a little different to mahaila's Christmas. I spent a  few days at robert's parents house in Albany - a town 4.5 hours south of Perth. Their sweet country house was a wonderful getaway. While I found it difficult to settle down and actually do nothing, I eventually gave into my surroundings and relaxed. I think it had something to do with my donning a plaid shirt (previously worn here) and chilling out in the sun with a cool glass of pear cider.

Kaye xx

5 comments:

  1. You have a amazing blog :-) Take a look at my blog if you want :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are great. Love the frog!

    melavond.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE! loving the frog and the knitted father christmas and his wife.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your denim vest!

    SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com

    ReplyDelete