July 24, 2011

Getting ready for Europe

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

(Tee: Nasty Gal. Jacket: Asos. Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell. Jeans: Supre)

Pssssst! Did you guess the answer to the riddle from my earlier post
Q: What do you call a doctor who is always late?
A: Jeffrey campbell TARDY DOCS .... I think that will be the last time I try to make a riddle on the blog :) 

Robert and I had a few errands to run over the weekend. To get us started, we had brunch at The Attic in Fremantle. I loooove the atmosphere of this place and they have good quality food (I hear the word "organic" thrown around a lot whenever I stop by). After changing my Aussie dollars to euros and pounds (!!), buying mini toiletries (!!!) and purchasing different power adapters (!!!!), I started getting a wee bit excited to see mahaila in Berlin. As I wandered through Fremantle in my red JC platform docs, people stared at my feet.... all I could think was "I wonder if people in Berlin are going to shamelessly stare at my footwear as much as people in Perth?" I guess I will just have to wait and see (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Kaye xx


13 comments:

  1. They are some bad-ass shoes!! :D The general public here are just not used to bold fashion *sigh*...
    Exciting news that you'll be going abroad soon - storm-trooper will also get a work-out over there, yes?

    xx T

    ReplyDelete
  2. those shoes are crazy!! I love the "action" shot (first photo!) hope you have a great time on your holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they're hard to miss! staring is not a bad thing;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. T has already commented (hehe) but I MUST add- my sister has fluoro green Doc Martens and we actually did a trial in all the European cities to see how tolerant (read: how much staring) they were in every city...and Berlin rated pretty well. Parisians had noooo shame in staring at them! Go Berlin!
    Have an awesome time- soo jealous!
    xx S

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really want those shoes! amazing! :)

    xx

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi dear!!!!!
    I like very much your blog...
    if you want we could follow each other...let me know..
    xoxo2befab

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should probaby start getting worried when people DoN'T stare at them! That means it's time for another bold statement! Love 'em xx
    Tikkitiboo + Ahka Vintage
    Enter our $200 Giveaway Here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahh so cool you're coming to europe:) have lots of fun girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh you are going to have such a brilliant time! I'm so jealous but I know I'll be back in Europe soon. Hope you have a tonne of fun and enjoy the amazing shopping.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. every time I see that first shot. I love it more and more! love it!

    ReplyDelete